Post 1

mmmm the day is a perfect for a weed jajajajaja no pranks
Hi my dear classmates, my name is Ivette and my nickname is BabySadness:( or GollitoSad:(
In this moment i am in my house, but i would like in a trip.
I really like to eat, because is too important. I also like my boyfriend a lot, because he is a very tender and kind to me <3, and i love spending time with him, enjoy ourselves, laugh, smoke and eat.
My family is very little, we are just my parents and my brother, but he already started a new family, so the three of us stayed in the house together with two puppies and three kittens. 
My hometown is Temuco, i really like Temuco and its surroundings, i would like to come back soon and stay until i am a grandmother.


Comentarios

  1. Jajaja You can see the love for the weed partner

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahaha i really like your nicknames, and i want to say that everyday is a perfect day for weed hahahahah

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. jajajajaja thank you bro and yeah all right it's always a good time for a joint

      Eliminar
  3. Temuco and its surroundings are beautiful places, love it

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2

Post 3

Post 5