Post 8

 I really like to learn from nature, I have a lot of fun especially when they send jobs or tasks where you have to look for species because that way I can learn and have fun at the same time. I enjoy it a lot because it helps me to complement my knowledge during my course at university and also that I really like to learn about trees, animals, plants and about beautiful places in Chile, and it does not end up being an obligation, it is rather a hobby. I have learned many things, too many, from the seed to the immense tree about 30 meters high, from the dormant seed until the radicle comes out, I always relate my knowledge to marijuana, because it is something I like and I would like people to stop thinking that it is a "bad" plant, I currently have only one marijuana plant indoors and after several unsuccessful attempts, I finally managed to control the humidity, the amount of water and fertilizers that I should give it to the little plant, it is very cool to grow when you know what process is happening, I really love it. Before entering to study this, when I was leaving I did not pay attention to the detail of the vegetation that surrounds us but today I cannot avoid seeing the trees, the ground, the pasture, see in what state they are, their different tones that I love How these living things interact with each other and how they adapt to human-made changes is fascinating.



Comentarios

  1. It changes the way you see understanding the process or having information about the different species around you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It happens to me now, I relate all the nature that surrounds me with my new knowledge

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2

Post 3

Post 5