Post 2


 As a child I always wanted to be a math teacher or a doctor to help my mother with her health problems, but over time I thought that I would not reach the score for that:(

Before choosing Forest Engineering, I thought about being a Kinesiologist, but something told me that this was not for me and it was when my thoughts and ideals changed, I wanted to be happy with my profession, I wanted to enjoy the world and learn from it, I wanted to contribute to the planet from an area to which not everyone pays attention and turns a blind eye, that is why I began to investigate and decided to study Forest Engineering <3

So far I have enjoyed learning about my career, it can be said that I am passionate about knowing nature.

The truth is that I would very much like to work in a natural sanctuary or knowing the different forest types in Chile, it is my goal.


Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Comentarios

  1. Your love for nature is evident, you will achieve your dream.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Awww thank you beautiful, I hope you also fulfill your dream baby <3

      Eliminar
  2. It would be nice to work in a forest sanctuary uwu

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That beautiful your desire to help your mother in childhood

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It must be very difficult become vegan, I have considered it several times, any tips to start? :(

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. yeah, don't get carried away by comments like "oh yes eating meat is normal", just trust your ideals, never limit yourself to calling yourself vegan, just do it because you want it that way babe <3

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3

Post 5