post 6: Forest engineering for a better world

The truth for a moment I was discouraged for having chosen this career and not being able to practice in the field, but then over the months I understood how beautiful it is to study this because they not only teach about trees, they have taught us services, the processes that occur in front of our eyes, like a seed can form a plant as huge as a tree and the greatest thing is to learn how every living being connects with its environment and other species, forming what we know as an ecosystem. People who ask me what I study have no idea what this career is about and unfortunately they prefer to study something that helps them earn more money and that has been the most human error, dirty money. If they looked beyond what they see the world would not be as bad as it is today, I feel that we with my colleagues can generate a great change in our country such as restoring ecosystems, informing people about plants, trees, shrubs, succulents. , etc, or teach children how important it is to take care of the environment, things that if they taught us from a young age we would have a more friendly thinking with nature :( in short, this race would be a great contribution to the well-being of the planet and the Next generations.

The truth is, I don't see myself as the most successful forestry engineer, I just want to learn from nature and live with it, my goals are to have a nursery, a greenhouse and a garden so that one day I will have a self-sustaining and peaceful life <3




Comentarios

  1. I love your dreams, I think that in the simplicity is the greatness :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We have not had the conventional preparation for the race but in any case we learn what is necessary for our professional training

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It would be very nice to have a nursery, that would help a lot for research and reforestation

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It is very beautiful how we can nourish ourselves with knowledge, and apply it in caring for the beauty of nature around us <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2

Post 3

Post 5