Post 5

 Every time I think about the rain I remember my childhood, in those years I lived in the south and although I always had a cold I felt free, I liked it when it started to rain because my mother made delicious little things to eat and my father prepared the stove, feel That heat and those sweet smells made me very happy, and the best thing was to wake up, go out to the patio and feel that smell of "rain". I always wanted to live again in that humble and homely house.

Here in the Colina commune it hardly rains but the few days that it does rain are without a doubt my favorite days. Every time I travel south I realize immediately when we get closer to the south because the weather changes a lot and almost every time I arrive it starts to rain, it's like the best welcome I can get jajaja.

Whenever I hear the sound of the rain I feel peace and I get excited, although many do not like the rain and say that it bothers me, it is a blessing because it gives life and joy to some.



Comentarios


  1. I love the rain and more when it happens with my family, it is very beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also love rainy days but I feel sorry for stray animals :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Rain, smell of "rain" and a stove is the perfect combination!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The sound of the rain at night is very relaxing, I really like it u.u

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hiii, I agree with you, the most beautiful thing about reaching the south is feeling that mild climate, or the exquisite smell after it, when I breathe, I feel that my whole interior is cleaned

    ResponderEliminar
  6. When I look at how you describe that feeling, I feel that I am with you in that rainy and cozy climate. u.u

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Whenever I listen to the rain I remember my country life, what beautiful moments you made me remember

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2

Post 3