Post 7

During the short time that I have been in my career, I have had enormous respect for my teachers, especially Professor Nicolás García. That teacher is too smart, and knows a lot about plant species and how to describe them, in fact he wrote a book about Chilean native trees, I stop and applaud him. I'd like to know a lot about plants like him <3.

Teachers like him motivate me to learn more and more about plants and also about the processes that occur so that they develop, without a doubt that is my goal.

But the teacher who has "marked" me the most was my head teacher in 3rd and 4th grade, that teacher was undoubtedly the best teacher I had, he always supported me, I always trusted me and my abilities, he always told me : "Miss Peña, you will be a great professional", even though he knew that I smoke marijuana he never treated me as a "drug addict" because he knew that I was not that, he knew that I was a functional and intelligent person, he He taught many things and I hope one day to visit him.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2

Post 3

Post 5